Five things that are boosting my adrenaline this week:
- The first part of Chisel & Groove will be published, right here, tomorrow. After that, it’ll be a regular series of weekly posts that will make up a novel-length body of work. I’m enjoying writing these guys!
- The paperback copies of Body of Water for Prowler have arrived. They’ll be available in-store next week. This is my first bricks-and-mortar distribution channel so I’m very excited.
- I’m devouring the first Hunger Games book and it has got me seriously considering writing a YA fiction piece with a gay lead. It seems that young adults can hande more mature material and themes than I’d appreciated.
- I’ve applied to go part-time at my day job. I’ve already gone through months of giving up sleep, and cut out a lot of TV, so this is a step towards better balance. Let’s hope my employer agrees.
- As a self-confessed SciFi junkie I can’t get enough of the Prometheus trailer. Drool along with me now:
Download YouTube Video | YouTube to MP3: Vixy