Five Star Friday
- I rediscovered the joy of a little bar in London’s Soho called The Friendly Society. Any bar with Barbies stuck on the ceiling and toadstools to sit on wins a big thumbs-up from me!
- My director has signed off my part-time working request. I don’t have an official start date but, soon enough, Mondays in the office will be a thing of the past and I can use that time to write.
- I took a friend out to dinner for her birthday and we had the most fabulous meal. Some of you may know that I write restaurant reviews for the Essex Food & Drink Guide, so I’ve become used to high standards, but this place blew me away. Even better, it’s practically on my doorstep. Oh, and we had a blast
- The second paperback edition of Body of Water has been approved and published by Magic Toy Books. It will appear on Amazon soon so this is your last chance to get a first edition copy.
- I worked my socks off yesterday, along with my editor, on Memory of Water. We’ve established a new narrative that tightens everything down and focuses on the characters you know and love from Body of Water. It’s going to be brilliant.
This entry was posted in five star friday
. Bookmark the permalink